At Focus Training it is our goal to provide our learners with the skills they want and the skills they want and the skills employers’ desire. With this in mind, we have created a number of short course training sessions:
- Emergency First Aid at Work: This course is ideal for anyone wishing to gain knowledge of emergency procedures and attain a well recognised Qualification in First Aid. – Duration: 1 day
- Health and Safety Level 2: Nationally recognised certificate proving competency of Health and Safety in the workplace. – Duration: 1 day
- Food Hygiene Level 2: A basic qualification appropriate to anyone wishing to gain awareness in Food Hygiene. – Duration: 1 day
All learners will be accredited with a certificate for successful completion of the training. Courses are open to everyone and may be provided free as part of an Apprenticeship with Focus Training (SW) Ltd. Please contact the office for further price details
Focus Training also offers a number of customised training sessions including:
- Seven Steps to Selling
- Appraisal training
- Marketing Strategies
- Recruitment and Selection
- Leadership and Management training
- Skills Audit
- Human Resources: Processes and Procedures
- Store Merchandising
If your organisation has any training requirements, which are not outlined above, please do not hesitate to contact us, and the training team will be happy to work with you to create a training session to meet your training needs.
Most courses are completed in one day sessions and are held at the Focus Training office in Plymouth. They can also be held in various locations throughout Devon and Cornwall. Our Training team can provide training on your premises if this is convenient for you and if there are enough learners to fill our sessions and complete the course.
For More information Please contact the Business Development Team on (Tel) 01752 348980 or (Email) firstname.lastname@example.org.