New vacancy available!
The Focus Training Group are looking for a full time experienced person to train and assess Arboriculture apprentices in the new standard. You will need a positive, flexible attitude, basic IT skills and a minimum of 7-10 years’ experience working within the industry.
Applicants will need to hold the following qualifications:
· Chainsaw, Maintenance and Cross-Cutting
· Felling of trees above 380mm
· Climbing and aerial rescue
· Aerial Tree Cutting
· Demonstrable teaching experience in the Arb and Forestry sector, and professional credentials
The following qualifications would be advantageous but not essential as training can be delivered:
· Assessor award
· Training/Teaching qualification
· NPTC Lantra/Assessor Instructor Qualification
· Chainsaw from a MEWP
· Aerial Tree Rigging
The successful applicant with need to undergo a check with the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as a condition of the job offer.
Salary £27,000 dependent on experience.
To apply please send your CV to Tracey.W@TheFocusTrainingGroup.com